Dibawah pengawasan langsung oleh Chief Steward, Steward bertanggung jawab untuk membersihkan dan memelihara semua area F&B, material dan peralatan dari hari ke hari.
Job Description Steward:
- Ensure all required garbage cans are distributed and cleaned.
- Maintain the individually issued cleaning supplies from steward storeroom.
- Consult and follow-up on the special cleaning schedule.
- Clean work area and all surface areas by sweeping, cleaning, and mopping as often as is needed.
- Clean and maintain all machines in the respective work areas.
- Clean, wash, polish or burnish operating equipment before and after use or whenever necessary.
- Distribute and restock operating equipment at proper place after use, in preparation for the next use.
- Report to work as scheduled and work overtime as required by the Chief Steward.
- Leave the area tidy before going off duty.
- Perform duties common to all rank and file and non supervisor personnel and other duties as may be assigned by Management.
- Perform general cleaning duties assigned by steward supervisor according to the standard established in the food and beverage manual.
- Clean and wash dishes according to the established performance standards.
- Handle operating equipment and kitchen equipment with care in order to reduce breakages to a minimum level.
- Empty rubbish bins according to scheduled garbage runs.
- Strictly adhere to the opening and closing procedures established for the department.
- Have understanding and knowledge of all cleaning procedures, use of dishwashing machines and the type of chemicals to be used.
- Ensure that the work area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- Exercise careful use of operating supplies in order to reduce spoilage and wastage.
- Understand and strictly adhere to the Hotel’s policy of fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
- Maintain a good report and working relationship with staff in the department and all other departments.
- Provide courteous and professional service at all times.
- Attend and contribute to all staff meetings and other related activities.
- Undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by steward supervisor.
- Attend all training session organized by steward supervisor or training department.
- Respond to any change in the function as dictated by the hotel.
2. Setidaknya 1 Tahun di posisi yang sama
3. Memiliki pola pikir, sikap, dan kepribadian yang positif
4. Mampu bekerja dengan tim
5. Sikap Positif dan Berorientasi Layanan